Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome

Welcome everyone! My name is Monica Swift and I am setting up this blog so that all of us who have joined Free Bird Farm's CSA this year can have a place to share how we are using our fresh summer produce. Each week I will post the list of produce we received as well as any additional information Maryellen sends along. This will basically be a posting of what we have been receiving in email format. After each post, you will see a 'comments' button. Everyone can leave their own comments for our group as to how we used the produce. Recipes, tips, and general comments are all encouraged. For example, I used my first head of escarole in the sausage, white bean, and escarole soup that Maryellen included in our first email and it was fantastic. I look forward to hearing from everyone all summer long!

No comments: